At Learners’ Gateway Education Centre, we offer a range of core tuition subjects at the pre-primary, primary and secondary levels, making Learners’ Gateway Education Centre a convenient one-stop and “through-train” centre for our students.
Students experience fear and hence feel the inability to cope with the Secondary English syllabus. The remedy is attainable with the following provided at our centre:
- Understanding the examination requirements
- Discovering the essential skill set/s for each section:
- Writing: Editing + Situational Writing + Continuous Writing
- Understanding: Comprehension Narrative + Comprehension Factual
- Language Communication Skills: Reading Aloud + Spoken Interaction
- Practising the specific skill set/s.
- Applying the skills in past-year papers
We build that capsule that protects the learning environment with the necessary language knowledge, care for that developing adolescent and that holistic education – for life.
The Secondary Mathematics tuition programme comprises of the subjects of Elementary Mathematics & Additional Mathematics. Students who enroll in these subjects will be taught the various topics in the GCE ‘O’ and ‘N’ Level syllabus. In addition, special attention will be given to ensure the understanding of mathematical concepts (theory) and problem solving (application). This programme is suitable for N(A) level and O level students.